What is it?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) has been the biggest change to social services in Australia since the introduction of Medicare in the 1970’s and Pearson Allied Health Services (PAHS) was one of the first providers to support families in accessing the NDIS.
The NDIS provides individualised funding to Australian’s living with disabilities. This means that for the first time, you are given choice and control over how you would like to spend your funding and how you would like to work towards your goals.
We are here for you to provide:
- Support to connect you with services and assist you to manage your funding and budget.
- Therapy services, equipment prescriptions and modifications to your home or car.
- Group programs, day options programs and functional skills programs.
- Support for parents, carers and guardians to care for the Participant.
- Assistance to live independently, access the community, and provide support to study or work.