Pearson Allied Health Services is a leading private disability-services provider and with the continued rollout of the National Disability Insurance Scheme, it has never been a more exciting time to consider a career in the disabilities sector.
We recognise that our staff are one of our greatest assets and are proud of the fantastic work they do and the positive outcomes they assist our participants to achieve. At Pearson Allied Health Services, we pride ourselves on having a happy and inclusive work culture as well as providing a comprehensive staff induction and professional development program.
As part of employment with Pearson Allied Health Services, we offer the following:
- An extensive in house and external professional development and staff training program.
- Regular staff team building and bonding events – past events include go-karting and a wine tour.
- A comprehensive staff induction process.
- Regular supervision and observation sessions with our senior clinicians.
- A positive and inclusive work environment.