Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Staff Background Experience and Background:
Ashleigh is currently in her second year studying Nursing at Flinders University. Though her nursing, Ashleigh has been able to complete placements where she has looked after people of all ages, backgrounds and disabilities.
Ashleigh thoroughly enjoys helping people with disabilities be able to do daily activities that some people take for granted. Ashleigh has also completed work experience at a childcare centre, where she was able to set up different activities for children and help them achieve their goals.
Interests and Hobbies:
Exercising, playing netball, shopping, going outside to do activities, helping people achieve their daily goals and spending quality time with family and friends.
South Australian Manual Handling
– Provide manual handling (Current -2020)
-South Australian Basic Life Support (Including CPR) Certificate
– Provide Basic Life Support (Including CPR) (Current – 2020)
Department of Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) Screenings
– Child-Related Employment Screening – Cleared (2018)
– Aged Care Sector Employment Screening – Cleared (2018)
– Vulnerable Person-Related Employment Screening – Cleared (2018)
National Police Check (NPC)
– National Police Check – Cleared (2018)
Other Relevant Info:
Ashleigh has completed work experience at the following places:
– The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (4weeks)
– Noarlunga Hospital (4 weeks)
– Ross Robertson Aged Care (2 weeks)
– Mooringe World of Learning Child Care Centre (2 weeks)
Through completing these work experiences/placements, Ashleigh has learnt how to communicate effectively with people of many ages, backgrounds and disabilities. This has taught her so much about how to effectively communicate and assist people in daily living.